Sunday, September 13, 2009

Cousin Sleepover!

I didn't let Devyn have a friend party this year for her birthday so on Friday night Devyn just had some cousins sleepover. They wanted me to do their hair crazy and dance.
At the end of this post you can watch them dance.






Yes, Devyn still loves barbies and keeps telling me how much she loves her barbie computer, it's so cool!
These girls got these bears when they were just babies. I don't think Devyn was even one year old. But she has loved this little bear all it's life and she calls it Boos. She obviously named it all by herself. You can see what Amelias Bear looks like (not as loved as Devyns)
Silly girls sleeping on the trampoline
The next morning playing on the trampoline
Here are the girls after I got them all crazied out and they showed me their moves.

Warning: songs may be bad

(My I-tunes wouldn't work and I didn't want to take time to figure it out. So I just opened Pandora and my oldest niece would tell me a song and i would type it in. And some nasty songs came on. It took me a bit to figure out they were too nasty for these young girls, but maybe Tyree just likes that kind of music.)

I'm sure they will just remember having fun dancing



I hope you can enjoy and just laugh. Don't judge me on what I let them dance to. I hope any family members will forgive me, but hey the girls knew some of these songs . . . what?!

5 comments:

Michelle Olson said...

I love people who don't judge. BTW, Happy Birthday Devyn. you've got a really cool mom! ANd you are so lucky to have soo many cousins your age! The ice skating looked fun too, just reminds me too much of winter. AAAAAH!

Michelle Olson said...

Just listened to the music. Just made me want to dance a little before bed!:)

Strong said...

What a bunch a cute girls and great dancers. Looks like a great party. Thanks for letting Cassie be a part of it.

Jerbabe said...

The fab seven! It's been so fun watching my seven girlies grow up together! That's my kind of party! I'm the dancing queen who shouldn't be seen! I love to dance with my girls though! Thanks for being such a great auntie and mom Sara--I'm sure they will remember this fun party! Poor Ainsley--she stuck with all the boys for now.

Melissa Ash said...

This is so Judy!!! :) I can just see our Aunts and moms doing this!! :) So fun!! You are a great mom!