Thursday, May 15, 2008

We did it!

Okay, a lot of people think we are crazy! But I can't tell you how happy I am to have this finished. I have wanted our trampoline in the ground for a VERY long time. Well we decided it might be easier to bury it before the fence is installed. So Yesterday we dug! I came home from a library meeting and Matthew was starting to fill the trailer. So of course I joined him and then worked on it all night until I had to leave for Young Womens and Dan had scouts. Then today when he got home from work we finished it! I can't believe it either! We got this thing done fast. And I LOVE it! I was told it would take us all summer, but we are pretty good at moving dirt around! I know its crazy we did this all with a shovel, but its exactly how we want it!



Yes, it was WAY past Devyns bed time. But it was fun to jump on the new tramp!



9 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! You guys are getting really good at this shoveling dirt, working your butt off thing. I can't believe you got that done so fast. Good for you. Now soon, you'll have your fence and your yard will be everything you wanted. Happy days!

Julie said...

You guys are hard workers. I can't believe you dug that whole that fast. Good Job!

Strong said...

Great! Now you know how it is done and you can come help us do ours at our land.

Melissa Ash said...

Wow! I am amazed at how quickly you guys went! Such dedication!
Sara, I love reading your blog! You do so many fun things! And you have some amazing pictures! What a fun way to keep in touch with you, and all that you get to do.

Anonymous said...

Yes, you guys definately don't talk the talk---you really walk the walk. I'm proud of you guys! You are such hard workers and your yard shows it!

Anonymous said...

Sara--I left that last comment but it didn't put my name-Mom

Kirstin said...

I couldn't believe you guys were out digging that whole by hand. Good job. I think it is amazing how fast you finished too! Can I send Damon over to jump now? Ha Ha.

Kristy said...

Hey Sara! It's Kristy (from the good old days at Bon Losee)! How are you? Anyway I got your blog from a friend, hope all is well with you! Awesome job on the tramp that looks like tons of fun! Talk to you soon!
~K~

Julie said...

We are now linked!! I can't wait to go through your blog and copy your ideas! You are so creative! I'm excited to pick your brain. See you soon!