Saturday, May 03, 2008

It's a Jungle IN here

At first all I see is my plant. Then I notice there are animals ALL over in it. I noticed the boys playing around there but didn't notice they were using my plant as a jungle! I was thinking I want to give away all my house plants, cause I'm tired of trying to keep them alive. But it looks like the kids are having a lot of fun with them.

There were a total of 28 animals/bugs in that plant
They were in the middle and all around the outside

6 comments:

shellyray said...

That's precious!

JLR said...

Those kids are so dang cute. Now you can't get rid of your plants for sure!

Anonymous said...

Thats my boys! So darn creative and all boy!

The Breese Family said...

This made me smile. To be little again! I love looking at your blog!

Brookie said...

This made me laugh. I love their creativity...they are so darn cute!

Strong said...

That make me laugh! I love it.