Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Snow Canyon

We got the BEST campsite ever!  I'm not even kidding.  We decided to head down to Snow Canyon for Spring Break and thought it would be fun to take the bikes and ride some trails.  It was so much!  The problem was that all the campsites were booked except for a couple that were first come first serve.  I was so worried that we would drive all the way down there to find out that there was no where for us to camp and that we would have to come up with a new plan for Spring Break while we were down there.  I definetly wanted to go somewhere warm for the break so we had to drive a little bit.  We got there and we were lucky to get the last campsite available.  And for some reason it was the BEST!  We felt like we were all by ourselves.  Noone around us.  A large area for the kids to run around with bathrooms and showers still close by. 


 A nice place to relax and feel the heat
Oh . . . I miss it
 Just chillin
 My sister and her kids stopped by our camp for a visit. 
Britney helped by pulling earth out of Calebs mouth
 It was so fun to have the bikes for the kids to ride around on

 And ride some trails in Snow Canyon too
 We even got a new little seat so Caleb could enjoy the rides too
Soooo fun!  I'm ready for another little trip already

2 comments:

The Richards Family said...

What a great little vacation! It looks like you had so much fun. I love all of the oictures taht you took...fun!!!

Barbara Urry said...

What a beautiful area, it looks like a great spot. You have such darling kids, it looks like you all know how to have a good time!