We really enjoyed ourselves on our little Snow Canyon vacation. We did a few hikes and one hike that the kids really wanted to do was hike the cindercone volcano. You can't tell at all from this picture how steep the thing was. But we went straight up instead of following the real trail.
Here is Ethan climbing up the volcano as lava rocks fall down on the person behind him.
We made it to the top!
We found these lava tubes on a different hike
Ya - I was basically freaking out! I didn't enjoy my kids walking up right to the edge of the hole to find theirself falling thirty feet down. I was think we would run into a tunnel for some reason not just a hole in the ground. I guess once you get down inside the hole you can crawl through tunnels. It would have been fun when I was 18 but not so much now.






















No comments:
Post a Comment