Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Grafton Utah

This is a little old ghost town that my sister told me about.  On our way home from St George we drove out to it.  (By the way It's out of the way from St George)  It was so pretty.  I kinda want to move out there.
Who doesn't love to walk through and old cemetary
 The headstone of two young girls who were both sitting on a swing when it broke and they fell.  So so sad.

 Notice this guy was "killed by indians"
 I need to check but I think this may be an ancestor of Dans

 Isn't this pretty - I think it is
That is Zions in the background 



 I think there was a couple movies filmed here too
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid was one of them

 Pretty eh?




1 comment:

Cauleen said...

You are right, Dad's ancestors were some of the first to settle this area