Monday, April 25, 2011

More Birthdays

Seriously  . . . . . why can't my birthday last for days.  Ethan had like 4 or 5 celebrations.  But this was the last one  . . . . kinda. We like to have grandparents over for dinner and cake and ice cream.  It was fun to celebrate over and over again.  Ethan got to choose his dinner.  He chose Chicken on a bone (drumsticks) and French Fries.  I went ahead and made a salad which he wasn't happy about.  He didn't want salad, but I did it anyways. 

Ethan has been into sleeping on the floor at the end of his bed.  Between the bed and the wall is like a little cubby space.  He loves it and won't really sleep in his bed anymore.  So what did we do?  I made him a cushion / doggy bed for him to sleep on and he LOVES it.  Now he sleeps on that every night. 
Suprisingly the other kids loved it too.  Caleb wouldn't stop loving it
 This time for his cake he wanted DONUTS
and Rapsberry Ice Cream
So easy


2 comments:

The Bensons said...

Will you make me one? Also, look at how much your hair has grown since your sisters homecoming! You really should post a little more often....

Cauleen said...

What a sweet little/I mean BIG boy. And such a sweet mommy to make him a doggy bed. I know he loves it.