Saturday, August 28, 2010

Goin to the Carni

So I couldn't believe it, the carnival came to our small little town!
There were pretty much no lines ever.  And most every time my kids were the only ones on the ride . . . do you think they will ever come back to my little town? 
~
Devyn and Jacob took a ride on this thing
Devyn thought it was fun - can you tell what Jacob thought?
Ethan loved the rocket  -  except the first rocket he got in was broken, it didn't go up and down like it was supposed to, so he got a second ride  -  for free.
(ya I guess I know how to work the system)
Ethan like the big strawberry
And the boat worker kept splashing the kids - so they got him back
Jacob wasn't a big one for the rides he just wanted to shoot the gun
(FYI - he did not win that BIG stuffed lion he wanted)

No comments: