Where does the time go? Caleb was born the night of Jacob's Kindergarten Graduation. We had a FAST summer. I wasn't ready for them to go back to school until a couple weeks before school started they wouldn't leave each other alone. That is when I was ready for school to start.
~
Here is Devyn all ready to go
And her teacher Mrs Smith
Jacob was very excited also
Here he is at his teachers door
Come to find out later in the day I actually dropped him off in the wrong class. I am such a good mom. We didn't make it to meet the teacher night. And when I dropped him off she had ran somewhere and I didn't have time to wait since I had a dentist appointment to run to that morning. It was a crazy morning but he did alright and it all ended up best in the end.














No comments:
Post a Comment