Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bear Lake 2010

We have enjoyed coming to this place for 4 years now.
It's a nice place to come, relax & visit with everyone
We always spend the whole week from Monday - Saturday
We enjoy relaxing in the hot tub
Reading our gossip magazines
(Sorry dad, I couldn't help myself)
Chillin
And just having this guy around me all week.
We had a great time!
I'm already having Bear Lake withdrawls.  I miss getting the kids to bed at a descent time so us grown ups (yes we are all grown up) can talk grown up talk - Play games, especially 'Monopoly Deal'- sitting in the hot tub looking at the stars and relaxing ourselves.  We also kept busy having fun with lots of fun activities and enjoying one anothers company.

3 comments:

Michelle Olson said...

Soooo sweet, funny pic of dad, loved it. Loved your comment about Daniel. This was my favorite year at the cabin. thanks for sharing!

Kristin said...

That house is HUGE! Nice! LOL - I didn't know Uncle Dan was so interested in the Jake/Vienna saga.

Julie said...

That looks so relaxing & fun! I am glad you were all able to go & have a good time.