Christmas Eve started out with dinner with the Olson Family. The kids acted out the nativity to us.
MacKenzie our princess angel, Devyn was Mary, Ethan was Joseph, and Jacob was our shephard.
(Missing Kyle our wiseman)




We finished the evening with the Strong cousins. After a night of remembering Jesus, the kids exchanged gifts.


I don't know why Ethan is pulling this face, maybe because he had to wait until the whole night was almost over because he wouldn't eat any food.

Edris & James

Our newest family member
Letley Jane Lotomau Strong
Isn't she the cutest?

Cousins in Christmas PJ's
3 comments:
So sweet. So when are you gonna post some pictures of your bump already!? Or are you even showing???
Looks like a fun Christmas you guys! When I opened up my blog for the first time in weeks, Taide said "Jabub!" and was so excited to see all the kids! Love you guys!
So fun! I'm glad you guys had such a fun Christmas! Love you guys!!
Post a Comment