Ethan is my little helper all day long. With all the snow we have had I'm glad he is so willing to help me out, or at least keep me company outside.
I don't know if this was the second or third time I shoveled on Monday, but he beat me outside this time. I love the snow on my lawn but I think I will cry if we have another snowday like Monday. I only want to shovel once a day! But If I don't keep it cleared it turns into a sledding hill, turns into ice, and then I can't ever get it off since it never gets any sun.
Ethan is such a good brother that he will play Twister with Devyn when no one else will. I thought it was so cute of him all twisted up.
And when I tuck him in at night and his dad isn't here to sing him the Thomas song. He will sing me the song before bed. I'm slowly learning it, but I need his help to sing it through.I think Dan is so happy to soon have three boys to help keep up with my honey-do lists. They really never end. And I think I will be glad too!










3 comments:
I feel for ya. Don't shovel the driveway anymore. Call me instead. I need the exercise!
haha...I totally know the Thomas song I use to sing it with Aidan all the time!
Sara, no matter how hard you try you will never be able to sing the Thomas song that cute! What a treasure to have on video!
Post a Comment