Sunday, July 12, 2009

More Space!

So what have we been up to this summer? Usually we are out camping a lot more and doing a lot of fun stuff. This it's not been necessarily fun, but it is exciting. Jacob got a new room! We have been working on the basement a lot! The whole basement is ready for sheetrock now. But we will finish one room at at time, because I don't want to wait for the whole thing to be done before I separate my boys. They've had too many pillow fights and too much fun destroying their room when they are together, so I broke up all the fun.
~
So here is the beginning of Jacobs room

Ethan's been our biggest helper, he loves to fix!
The fun of sanding (I hate it) Dan thinks it's worth it.
Doesn't he look like an old man.

Jacobs Jungle Room

Drum Roll . . .

I guess there is just so much dust in the air.
I couldn't get a picture without the spots

The closet might be one of Jacobs favorite parts of his room

Good Night!
It's just Jacobs room, Ethan was just excited for Jacobs new room.
(Plus now he has his own room)
We still need to get the trim up, and carpet will come last.
So now we will just have rugs.
But hey we can at least use the space now.

8 comments:

shellyray said...

Love the room! Your so creative. Tell Dan thanks for the laughs. He does look really old with all the dust on him.

Emily said...

Yippee~ It looks great. YOu guys are so amish!!

Jason and Britney said...

Oh, that quilt is soooo cute! Who helped you make it?

Brookie said...

I think she got it from Pottery Barn. ;) Very cute room. Lucky Jacob!

KayeLynne said...

What a great room. I can't wait till I can come see it. Looks like it is time for "club" at Sara's house.

The Bensons said...

I love that picture of Dan!!! He looks like a snowman!

Sarah said...

The room turned out so cute! I love the elephant head above his bed. It's a nice touch and could almost rival dad's elk!

Julie said...

Great Job! Looks like tons of work!