Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Golfing

So it's been many years since I have golfed. The wifes tagged along with the husbands and we had fun playing. I'm telling ya, it's not my sport at all but we had fun playing. When I would loose a ball (Yes, I hit it far enough a few times to actually loose them) I would usually find someone else's lost ball. So it was good.


I was trying so hard to keep my feet solid, I kept trying to step my feet like I was swinging a baseball bat. It took me a few swings to get the ball off the ground. But I did have a few good hits during our nine holes of golf.

Dan actually hit the ball

Michelle carrying the clubs, I left them for Dan to carry.

Joe found more than one way to use a golf club.




1 comment:

Wendy Peay said...

LOL good old Joe!!n =)