So I stabbed myself in the hand. I was trying to get the plastic off a tiny bottle so I could take the lid off of it. But the knife slipped and went in and out of my hand. Unfortunetly I picked up a dirty knife I had just got done using and so I noticed how far it went into my hand. Luckily it was just underneath the pointer finger on the palm side. I guess it could've been worse. But I've never cut myself before where I had tissue coming out of the cut and so the cut wouldn't close back up. The doctor called it fat, and cut it out for me at no extra charge (isn't that nice) I just have many other places I would like my fat removed, next time I'll make sure I accidently stab myself in other places (like the love handles). The slit was only about 1/2 inch wide and went in about 1/2 inch deep.
~
I can't decide which hurts worse, the two stitches I got
or the Tetanus shot (my arm is so freakin sore)











4 comments:
Ouch! That is one nasty and mean looking knife. When did you do that? I feel bad for ya.
You should fill everyone in on the details that make this story hilarious! That knife does look mean!
Ouch! I cut myself with a knife when I was trying to get frozen patties undone. It was right inbetween my thumb and pointer finger...it hurt SO bad, and it took forever to heal! Sorry girl!
I was waiting for a picture of the cut itself! That looks like it could definitely do some damage! Just caught up on your blog because I hadn't looked for a while. Looks like it's a busy summer and you're having fun!
Post a Comment