We took an afternoon to drive up Bloomington Canyon and then took a short hike up to Bloomington Lake. It was a beautiful place. The drive there was very pretty and also the hike. Therefore I took a lot of pictures while we were there.
~


Ethan and Jacob in a cool tree

Meilla - Devyn - Arrington

Bloomington Lake

Isn't it beautiful

The kids had fun soaking their feet


And all Ethan wanted to do was climb all over the logs crossing the a narrow part in the lake.



Sarah - Taide - Blake

Looking for fish


Joe & Mischele's Family

Our little family

Grandma and Grandpa Olson

Devyn loving the beautiful wild flowers.

The lower lake

Back down the trail

The kids with Grandma and Grandpa
3 comments:
love these pictures. I will have to get a copy of them.
Oh my goodness Sara! These are incredible pictures of Bloomington Lake! I've never even heard of it... where is it? I would love to take Matt and the kids there, or maybe we could all go together. Either way, I am so curious to find out where this is, it's incredible! Loves XOXO,
Joelle
For some reason I didn't respond about this lake. It is just North of Bear Lake in a town called Bloomington Idaho. Up that town's canyon, It was an easy hike for the kids and very beautiful. I highly recommend going there if you are up in the Bear Lake area. Very worth it!
Post a Comment