We got together a little bit ago to have an Olson Christmas Party.
The kids were excited to exchange presents with their cousins, which turned out nice to spread out the Christmas gifts a little. I think the kids get a little overwhelmed during Christmas with all their new stuff. But we had a good time together.
Devyn got Hannah Montana Makeup and Nail Polish Kit
Something Devyn's been begging for, but I would never buy it.
Jacob got some new animals. This kid loves animals so much!
Ethan got some new tools. He takes them
everywhere & has been fixing things ever since.
(I'm sure glad they're plastic tools)
Michelle stole Grandpas Sunglasses
Joe, thrilled about his new styling products.
Making fruit baskets to take around
Ethan got some new tools. He takes themeverywhere & has been fixing things ever since.
(I'm sure glad they're plastic tools)
White Elephant Gift exchange for the adults.
Grandpa got the cool sunglasses and 90210 soundtrack.
Michelle stole Grandpas Sunglasses
Joe, thrilled about his new styling products.
Making fruit baskets to take around












3 comments:
Looks like fun! You have a cute family.
Looks like you had a fun party. I like your Olson Family picture. I'm sure Uncle Mathew had a great and memorible Christmas too!
Post a Comment