Jacobs preschool class went to the firestation for a fieldtrip a couple weeks ago. So the kids and I were out shopping and then hurried home to get Jacob off to school. Minutes after I dropped him off he came running home bawling that no one was there. I looked at the letter again from his teacher and somehow missed that they went earlier that day with both classes combined. I felt SO bad because he was SO excited and had been looking forward to this day. Luckily we have some firefighters in the family. Jacob's Uncle Stephen took time out of his day to give Jacob the firemans tour. He was so excited, and not only got the tour, but it was DELUXE!
~
Thanks Uncle Stephen for a fun day!
Thanks Uncle Stephen for a fun day!
















3 comments:
Those are cute shots!!!! Merry Christmas!
Very Cute!! Hope you had a good Christmas!
Lucky boy Jacob! You get lots of privledges with Uncle Stephen!
Post a Comment