Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Christmas Pictures



8 comments:

Strong said...

Great Pictures!

Michelle Olson said...

These pictures are adorable!!!! Who took them?

The Olsons said...

I just went to JCPennys at Provo Towne Center. They took a bunch of pictures and most of them I wasn't happy with. I'm just glad that they did get one good one of all of them together!

The Breese Family said...

LOVE them

Kirstin said...

You have such cute kids. I love them all! I realized I hadn't looked at your blog for awhile, and scrolled down reading everything. Devyn is so cute making you breakfast... I liked the side oreo! And I love the picture of Ethan asleep the the un-chewed gum hanging out of his mouth. I giggled. Send him down to play anytime!!!

Christine said...

Your kids are adorable! Devyn's hair looks so cute.

Brookie said...

Very cute! Devyn is getting big!

Jerbabe said...

Cute pictures! How fun, these will be cute to look back on. My babies are growing up and they are so darn cute!