I just had to share with you about what a fun birthday I had last week. Devyn decided that she was going to suprise me with breakfast. We both got in the shower at the same time, She usually takes 20-30 minutes (not kidding). But this time it was fast! When I was about getting in, I heard her getting out of the other shower. Then she hurried and got dressed and as I was getting getting out she came in my room and told me she could get the stove turned on. I then knew what she was trying to do. I thought I would let her do her thing but reminded her she can't cook unless I'm home. But as I was getting ready for the day she made me this. She came and got me when breakfast was done and she had it all set up for. I thought it was cute.
~
Well cooked scrambled eggs ~ Toast ~ Ice Cold Milk ~ Oreo Cookie

I left the kids with my Sister Brooke. She came and watched them while Dan and I did a little shopping and went out to dinner. The kids were a litte sad when they heard we were leaving, I think they were expecting a party. So on the way home I thought we would suprise the kids with donuts and ice cream for my birthday. But when we walked in the door, the kids had made me a cake! So we had the donuts for breakfast. Thanks Brookie! The kids love you! And you helped brighten my day too!











7 comments:
Glad you had such a good day!
Glad you had such a good day!
Cute Cake! Good job Brooke.
That is so cute that Devyn made breakfast for you. What a sweet girl. It looks like you had a great day.
We had fun! The kids loved the sprinkles...we had to limit it so it wasn't a sprinkle cake. :) Glad your birthday was good.
Ya, Hope you enjoyed your birthday. The kids loved helping with the cake.
Ummmmmmmmm- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I am taking you snowboarding on Wednesday for your birthday. Glad I didn't miss it- that would make me a bad neighbor.
Post a Comment