Sunday, November 30, 2008

Making Applesauce

So I came home from Young Womens last week and Dan and started peeling and cutting up apples so we could make applesauce. We have never done this before so it was quite an experiment. Luckily our friends Noah and Kaila showed us an easy way to peel the apples. So thanks to them! This is for you guys!

4 comments:

shellyray said...

Oh yummy. How did the applesauce turn out? I should show Shawn that trick so he will want to help me out in the kitchen.

Fahrenheit 350° said...

That is fantastic!

Jerbabe said...

That is so funny!

Noah said...

Hey, I just saw this for the first time. Here are a few pointers: Chuck up a corn-on-the-cob skewer in the drill, it's sanitary and the kind with two pokers won't let the apple spin. Also I had to use a brand new peeler, our old dull one would bind up. My video was one of the first tries, I could do it much faster and in one pass by the end. - Noah