Ethan is such a fun little boy!
Here are some candid shots I have taken of him lately.
-
All Ethan wants to do is be outside. His thing lately is to take all the cars outside and play with them in the dirt. He is filthy everyday and he tracks in so much dirt. But once the snow falls I'm sure the snowpants will be on and off all day long, that will drive crazy!


His daddy was sure proud of him.

Ethan with his work goggles
This kid will not take a nap during the day, but sometimes he happens to fall asleep in wierd places. Here he is sleeping at the bar.
While Dan and I were downstairs working on the basement, Ethan was watching a movie. It looks like he got into my purse and found my gum but didn't get it chewed up before he fell asleep.

Ethan with his work goggles
This kid will not take a nap during the day, but sometimes he happens to fall asleep in wierd places. Here he is sleeping at the bar.
While Dan and I were downstairs working on the basement, Ethan was watching a movie. It looks like he got into my purse and found my gum but didn't get it chewed up before he fell asleep.
Ethan was playing with the gears and making something.
I couldn't figure out what Ethan was saying. Can you?











7 comments:
He is a cute kid! Looks like lots of fun. I am loving having a little boy. & I bet it just gets better!
The gum picture is hilarious! Kids are so funny about not wanting to sleep. I don't understand it. Natalie already has days where she refuses to take a nap at her normal time and then she ends up taking a really late nap and wakes up grouchy.
I love your video........ So is Ethen your last?????
Well Ethan is my baby for now. We would like another little one, but I don't know if it will ever happen. So I enjoy all the little things with Ethan, like he is my last.
I LOVE the gum picture!!! SO hilarious!
I heard jet. But I was there when he made the airplane so maybe I was just expecting it. How cute!
*Sarah
Ethan is a fun little guy. Sometimes he throws me off because he has been talking for so long I always think he is older. He was teasing me the other day on your birthday. He wanted to know why it wasn't his birthday. I was thinking he was three so I said you are three now so on your next birthday you will be four. Then he said no, I four--then I said ok then on your next birthday you would be five--then it was no, I five. My brain is so dis-engaged sometimes, it took him saying he was five till I realized he was teasing me!
Post a Comment