Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Dinner

This year we celebrated Thanksgiving at my brothers house.
Thanks Mark and Edris!



Yummy Dessert!
Making Christmas countdowns.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Looks fun - when did your hair get so long?

Chad and Tina said...

I changed my Blog address (URL)!!! It no longer has my last name in it! Erase the old because it no longer exists and copy the new! http://chadandtinadreaming.blogspot.com/

Jerbabe said...

It was a fun day. We should have relaxed and played a little more.
I think the kids had a good time-- they always do--they love to be with their cousins! Thanks to Mark and Edris for disassembling their bedroom so we could have our dinner up there. They have a great view out of every window.

Nikki Broadhead said...

SARA! Hi How are you? I found your blog on Jamies! Your kids are so big! I miss you guys a lot. I have a blog nikibroadhead.blogspot.com. I look forward to keeping in touch!