Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fishing Again!

Only hours after Dan got home from a work trip to Virginia he took Jacob fishing up the canyon with Grandpa, his Cousin & his boys who were up visiting from Arizona.
They had a lot of fun, and I'm sure made some great memories with Grandpa Myron. Something I'm sure the boys will always remember.


Fish they caught

3 comments:

Jerbabe said...

Looks like a good sting of fish! I'm glad they got to share this time with Grandpa Myron! Great memories for the young and old!

H said...

The kids are so blessed to have their grand- and great grandparents!! Our girls grandpas are all watching over them from heaven.
Tiffani was way impressed by all the fish Jacob's holding. She said, "WHOA! Fish!" :) And I'm impressed by Jacob's bowling ball birthday cake. You're so clever and creative! What a great mom!

The Vanny Bunch said...

I am glad that they got to go fishing. They made some great memories with Grandpa Myron. I am sure that Dan and Brandt got to reflect on past memories of many fishing trips with Grandpa as well. I am so glad we got to spend that time with you guys and I look forward to the next visit!