Last week I went with Jacob preschool class to the pumpkin patch here in town. I brought Ethan along so the boys could pick out their pumpkins.
-
Here is Jacob with his friend Zach

Cute little Ethan
Here is Jacobs first pumpkin
(the one I wish he got)
Ethan was looking for a little pumpkin, here is what he finally found. A rotton LITTLE green pumpkin, and he was thrilled.















3 comments:
How funny! Kids always seem to want the one they can't have. I love fall time. There's so many fun things to do and the weather is beautiful.
Just think of it this way---Ethans hardly cost anything so you split the cost of Jacobs and thats what you would have spent for two if they had both bought average size ones! Whats great is they were both happy! ( I'll bet it was hard holding your tongue and letting Ethan buy that little ugly one!).
Cute Pics!! Hailey's class is going today-in 30 mins actually. I went with her last year, but she told me she wanted to go alone. She would be okay with her teacher and the other mom's. Which is fine, that way I won't have to deal with Riley and I can get xome stuff packed up without her "help"!!!
Post a Comment