Every year we have a little Olson Family Halloween Party. The kids get to dress up and trick or treat at different doors. They had a lot of fun playing games and playing with their cousins. We were lucky to have more Arizona cousins up to visit with and spend some time together.
-
Grandpa & Jacob

Superman

Renee & Lennon - Eric & Harrison

Grandma Georgia with Kids

The kids went for a pumpkin hunt.
Wendy the Witch

Ninja Man (oops, where's your mask?)

Superman

Smart A** and Smartie Pants
(Smarties Candy)

Cabbage Patch Kids

The Pink Skeleton

Grandma with the kids

Mr. Nixon - Wendy the Witch

Aunt DeeAnn and Uncle Bill

Trick or Treat!
7 comments:
Love yours and Dan's costumes. You guys are so creative. I didn't think you had it in ya'! Just kidding. That's really funny.
Ya Sara --you have this little devil look on your face. Naughty girl! It looks like lots of fun. I'm jealous I have let it all go on halloween.
That does look fun. I wish we had more Halloween traditions! I love yours & Dan's costumes. That's pretty funny.
Danger was Superman! Such a great costume!
We're still unclear about what exactly Lennon WAS for Halloween. I'm thinking something along the lines of "Snow Princess White Witch 50's Greaser Geek With Uncombed Hair". Yeah, that about covers it.
We had so much fun with you guys. Thanks for the great company.
Looks like a fun party.
Cute kids... there is seriously nothing more adorable than a kid dressed up in a costume. Love the smart a** thing too ; )
Post a Comment