When the kids turn five I let them have their first birthday party. Then they get one every other year. This was our big party year.
-
Ever since Dan took Jacob bowling he has been wanting to go again, he loves it! So that is what we did for his birthday. Except for when planning the party I failed to recognize the bowling place didn't even open until noon. So we had a little fun at the house before we went to the bowling alley.
-
The Cake
The Cake
I'm so glad Jacob wanted something easy!

Singing Happy Birthday!

We ate Pizza and Root Beer
Then we frosted and decorated some cookies
I loved watching Lincoln frost the cookies. He's one of those boys that sticks the tongue out when the concentrate!

Jacob H & Lincoln

Jacob & Ethan

I loved the YAY and the screaming that the boys did when they knocked down the pins.
Ethan loved bowling too! He WOULD NOT let me help him. And the ball went rolling down but it took FOREVER to reach the pins!
And the Winner is...
Jacob H - SAM - Ethan

Jacob - Lincoln - ZACHARY

Zach & Sam











5 comments:
That looks like it was so much fun! My kids love bowling too, but I agree sometimes when they roll the ball you wonder if it's ever going to reach the pins :) I think I will let Aidan have his first party next year when he turns five, it seems like a good age and seems like it has worked out for you.
Those pictures are so cute. That was a really fun party. Thanks for inviting Jacob H. Bowling is super fun.
Hi Sarah,
I'm Daniel's cousin Eric's wife Renee. Kelli told me you have a blog, and I'm officially in love with blog stalking. Moreso when it's family.
AND NOW I'm officially in love with your birthday party system. Brilliant. (PS where did you get black cake frosting????)
Looks crazy & fun. I bet the kids had a great time!
awesome party. Hey, Noah wants to know if you're in for Friday at the dunes.
Post a Comment