Okay so I was a little Silly on April Fools Day!
The day before, Devyn kept talking about April Fools Day, so I thought it would be fun to play tricks on the kids. I haven't played tricks on anyone for quite a while, but this year was lots of fun!
The night before April 1st after the kids were sound asleep I switched them. I put Jacob in Devyns bed and Devyn in Jacobs bed. I thought it was funny because I gave Boos to Jacob & aa-aa to Devyn. But in the middle of the night Devyn got up to go the bathroom and when she went back to get in bed and was crying because Jacob was in her bed, and she wanted him out. It didn't work out exactly as I had planned but in the morning I explained it better to her.
She thought it was funny.


Ethan in his own bed but I thought I would add a picture of him too.
One of my other funny jokes was on Devyn again. I packed her lunch and this is what she got.
Then at lunch time I suprised her. I brought a pizza and we ate lunch with her at school. She said she thought she was really going to have to eat that food for lunch. I had put a note inside that said April Fools, hoping that I wouldn't worry any teachers. But I didn't tell her I was going to bring her food later either. She loves to eat dry spaghetti noodles and she thought the tomato paste was tomato soup and was wondering how she was supposed to cook it.
Devyn kept playing jokes on Dan and I after she got home from school. She would tell us something that Ethan did to worry us but they weren't true. We caught on quickly.











4 comments:
What a fun mom you are!
You are hillarious. Darron and I got a good chuckle.
I can't wait to have kids just for this day! I will pick up all the good tricks from you!
Silly Mom! You are much funner than I ever was. I'm glad devyn was ok with her lunch---some kids would have been bawling!
Post a Comment