We made Ethan a birthday cake on Sunday and celebrated his birthday a little bit early. Dan helped me with this train cake.
Ethan loves trains (and candy) so this was fun.
We got him some new cowboy boots. He's been wearing some old ones of Jacobs that I had bought at a yard sale and thought it would be fun to get him a new nice pair. He loves them!
Happy Birthday to You, Cha Cha Cha!


A fun new sprinkler from Grandma
Smiling BIG!
Devyn & Taide
Playing boats with Uncle Matthew

We got him some new cowboy boots. He's been wearing some old ones of Jacobs that I had bought at a yard sale and thought it would be fun to get him a new nice pair. He loves them!
Happy Birthday to You, Cha Cha Cha!

A fun new sprinkler from Grandma
Smiling BIG!
Devyn & Taide
Playing boats with Uncle Matthew










6 comments:
I like that cake! It looks like he had a good birthday! I was thinking that he had cake or something on his head...then I realized it was the bandaid!
Wow! I can't believe Ethan is already 2 years old. His birthday cake was really cute, your so creative. I also couldn't help but notice how old Devyn is starting to look. She has really grown up so much this past year. Cute family!
Happy Birthday to Ethan! The cake turned out great.
Maya just saw the picture of Ethan with his new boots, and asked "is he blind"? I guess because he had his eyes closed. I just thought it was funny.
I love the cake, very creative! How fun to have all the family there for his birthday too, you guys are so blessed!
-Wendy
Good job you guys! I like that Dan helped. He's a good Daddy! Looks like a good Day!
Post a Comment