Tuesday, April 15, 2008

CaTcHiNg LiZaRds

We had a fun family night last night.
We went out to Elberta had our FHE lesson on the way there.
Ate dinner and had fun catching lizards and climbing on rocks.

Our two catches - Who detatched their tails


5 comments:

JLR said...

Great shots, Sara! You will have to teach me how you do that!

Melissa Ash said...

LOVE the dark ones!! I want to know how to do that, too!!!

The Olsons said...

Next time the sun is setting, take pictures into the sun, then you can adjust your contrast to make the subject darker. Thanks, I thought they turned out fun too.

Dixons said...

Love these pics. I'd love to get a nice camera and take fun shots like this. It's gotta be great to have such cute subjects! ;) Did I tell you that we're moving to Utah this summer? I'll keep you posted!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had a great time that night. I kept thinking you were going to be miserable because it was so windy here that night. I love the silhouettes. That would be so cool to have a wall with a picture like this of each of my grand children. I would love that!