Sunday, February 13, 2011

Bird Watching

It was a nice Sunday afternoon and we thought we would go for a Sunday drive.  We went out looking to see what kind of birds we could find.  I know sounds fun right?  Jacob is our animal lover and he got a National Audubon Bird Book - Western Region.  It's actually kind of fun to look at them.
~
Well we went out and there was this OLD worn out house with trees around it and we saw TWO bald eagles in it.  The lighting was PERFECT!  I took lots of cool pictures and took pictures of the kids out of the car walking around and pictures of an old cool car.  Then the eagles flew away and I snapped some more cool photos - I was one Happy Girl!  It's been a long time since I have had this much fun taking pictures!
~
Here is the cool old house (when the lighting wasn't as good)
After taking MANY Photos I realized my memory card was NOT in my camera!
A bald eagle that was harder to see but hey - I had to get at least one picture after I found out all the other pictures I took were really never pictures!
 One really cool thing that was HARD to see was this Great Horned Owl
 Then in the distance we saw all these Bald Eagles!
We could see with the binoculars - too bad we couldn't get closer
 My little girl!
 Jake
 And there goes the sun!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

How sad. I got so excited to see your pictures and I even felt let down when you put that the card wasn't in the camera. What a bummer. I feel for you.

Unknown said...

Oh this is from your cute neighbor, Michelle, by the way. :) I know you know many many Michelles.