Saturday, February 12, 2011

Grandpa Myrons Wedding

So Grandpa Myron at 91 years old decides to get married - an occasion I never thought we would have.  But how fun for him to have a companion to keep each other company.  I had to share a few pictures I took of the special day.
~
I love this picture - it just makes me smile
Dan's sister Sarah with her husband Blake & son Andy
 Devyn holding Caleb - who kept trying to get away
 Grandpa Myron bouncing Caleb
 Ethan
 The Ceremony
Bonnie had her granddaughter (maid of honor) walk her down the aisle
Grandpa with his best man Verl
I LOVE this video of them cutting the cake
(Well I have TRIED to upload this video and it still won't load!  I will keep trying it is the cutest video)
FYI - the video is on facebook for now


1 comment:

Matt and Laura said...

I love it!! Grandpa Myron is one of my favorites- I'm glad he's not lonely. What a fun event!! (I'm glad it finally happened!)