The year of the "RABBIT"
It always helps when someone gives me an idea on what to cook for dinner. The hard part is deciding on what to make (and cleaning it up) not actually the process of making it. So when Dan reminded me of Chinese New Year I knew what I wanted to make!
~
The next best thing would have been to go OUT for dinner
And Ethan actually ate my dinner
that's always nice!
Even Caleb likes to join in with our meals
I can't get this kid to eat anything I try to feed him
He's independant already











2 comments:
Did you really make rabbit??? or just wonderful looking-you are so creative-Chinese food?
MMMMM....
Haha! I'm laughing so hard right now - I had to re-read my post.
We actually thought about cooking some "rabbit" since my mother-in-law has a bottle of rabbit in her pantry right now. But we really just made a wierd dinner of a bunch of different "asian" dishes. Either Chinese or Korean. It was a good dinner. The special part was that I actually made Mondu for Devyn. She has been begging for me to make it for quite a while now.
So I'm not so good with my words - it does sound like I made rabbit for dinner and yes, this would have been the year to eat rabbit :)
Post a Comment