Monday, March 02, 2009

Willy Wonka

I know, there have been many posts about they play. They have performed for two weeks and this is the last week now. It is a very cute play, Chad and Tina have done an awesome job directing this. All the characters play their part well, and it's amazing with how young some of these kids are. Devyn has loved being a part of it.
-
Here is the Entire Cast
Chad & Tina in the front - the Directors
The Oompa Loompas
(Devyns main part in the play)
Candy Kids with the Candy Man
(Small part in the play)
Sorry, I think her Candy kid costume is the cutest On stage performingZach - Gma Strong - Gpa Strong - Brooke (hiding)
Gotcha Brookie!
Gma & Gpa Strong with Devyn
Devyn & Brooke
Cousin Cassie - Aunt Alice - Cousin Jason
Cassie & Devyn
Devyn signing her autograph (told ya she's famous)
Uncle Blake & Aunt Sarah - Gpa Olson - Gma Olson
Aunt Janice - Taide - Gma Georgia
Devyn with Gma & Gpa Olson
Devyn & Taide
Grandma Georgia - Devyn
Aunt Janice & Cousin Taide

6 comments:

Emily said...

When do they perform this week? I promised Kennedy I would take her....

The Olsons said...

They perform on Wednesday (I believe they are sold out Wednesday though) And Friday or Saturday. They have turned people away if you don't get there early enough. So I would be there by 6:15 if you want a decent seat.

Jerbabe said...

It was really cute , funny , entertaining. I think it was so well done. Most of all we loved looking for Devyn each time the oompa loompas came out.

Kaila said...

So cute. I want to get Gabby in plays now.

Strong said...

It was great fun. I'm glad Devyn does these plays. It gives me and the kids things to do together plus we love watching Devyn perform.

Believe is or not Riley did feel bad about missing it. He loveds last years play.

Julie said...

Sounds really cute & Devyn looks so cute. If I were closer, I would come see it. Keep us updated with future plays though!