I wouldn't normally take pictures of my kids getting their kindergarten shots, but I thought it was cute that Jacob got his shots with his cousin Sydnie. They were both so scared but when we told them they could get them done together they were really excited! So we thought it would make it more fun. After their appointment we went out to Wingers for lunch and Asphalt Pie (Sydnies request) and then to Cal Ranch to look at toys (Jacobs request) and he bought a shovel, Syndie got a rake. They were so excited.
-
Here are a few pictures of them together.
They go to the same doctor now and they have Kindergarten Days. They make a bigger deal out of it. So it makes it nice. They get a picture taken with their doctor and they get a free T-shirt. They make it fun, it makes it a better experience for them.
They go to the same doctor now and they have Kindergarten Days. They make a bigger deal out of it. So it makes it nice. They get a picture taken with their doctor and they get a free T-shirt. They make it fun, it makes it a better experience for them.-
Sydnie and Jacob in their new shirts
When waiting for the doctor they had fun playing I-spy out the window together
The doctor was doing his little exam making sure that their arms moved correctly and that they had balance and all that. Then he told Sydnie to blow out her cheeks. (He was going to pop them, but she didn't know that) It was funny, she would not participate, but after that, the kids kept popping their cheeks.
I only took pictures while we were in the room by ourselves waiting. I should have got a picture of both of them after the shots. They both had tears. And Jacob and I left the room for Sydnie to get shots, she started yelling his name for him to come and save her. So he ran in and held her hand with one hand and covered his ear with the other. It was pretty funny.
The doctor was doing his little exam making sure that their arms moved correctly and that they had balance and all that. Then he told Sydnie to blow out her cheeks. (He was going to pop them, but she didn't know that) It was funny, she would not participate, but after that, the kids kept popping their cheeks.
I only took pictures while we were in the room by ourselves waiting. I should have got a picture of both of them after the shots. They both had tears. And Jacob and I left the room for Sydnie to get shots, she started yelling his name for him to come and save her. So he ran in and held her hand with one hand and covered his ear with the other. It was pretty funny.










5 comments:
Jacob is going to be in Kindergarten?? Holy cow! I had no clue. That's sweet that they love each other so much.
I love that doctor's office. I took Clara last week and bribed her with bubble gum. She still screamed and cried and I still bought bubble gum... and pizza and icecream too. :) Shots are no fun. It's good Jacob and Sydney had moral support though.
I have to taken Aidan soon for his kindergarten shots and I am dreading it. That's so cool that you Dr. tries to make it fun. I wish Aidan had a little friend or cousin to go with that probably made it much easier. Cal-Ranch is a good idea, Aidan loves their toys too...they have great stuff for little boys :)
How cute is that? What a little hero Jacob is. What a great doctor's office to cater directly to the kindergartners.
Sydnie says: We look cute huh mom! We had a good day that day huh mom! We don't have to do that again do we mom? I love him!
Post a Comment