I always have wanted to go to the Freedom Festival and see the hot air balloons get blown up and take off. Finally this year we went for it. But the only day we could do it was the busiest day on the 4th. We went and watched them blow up. It was fun to see.
This guy was really nice
He had us come and look inside the balloon so we could see the moon
Most of them were blown up . . . but not all
When a gust of wind came and started blowing the balloons
Dan went and helped hold down this balloon . . . . it was crazy!
So we never got to see the balloons go UP just blow over and then they took them down and put them away. Maybe next year we can see them actually go up. But we saw something that I will most likely never see again.
I have a video of all the chaos but I can't figure the videos out yet with my new camera

















No comments:
Post a Comment