Every 24th my parents neighborhood have a big block party.
Everyone comes and bring a little something to share and we all bring our fireworks so all can see. Every year my family parades in and throws candy. The kids absolutely love it and I actually get a little embarrased about the whole thing, but can we stop now? Half of the family couldn't make it this year so it was tempting to skip out on it, but I'm glad we went.
~
I did a little face painting on the kids
Silly Faces
Tyree
Kallysta
Devyn
Penina
Jacob
Andrew
Ethan
and cute Letley
Caleb was even being festive
This year they were pulled in the boat instead of the tiny trailer
Edris & I passed out balloons
The kids look forward to the yummy free food like snowcones
Dan enjoys the mexican treats - what are these anyway?
Ethan loved the cotton candy even in all the smoke
It was a fun time catching up with friends that I grew up with that I only see this time every year.




























1 comment:
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment