All my kids are attatched to a certain stuffed animal that they had when they were little. They STILL sleep with them, every single on of them. Well, we felt bad for Caleb being the only one without one. So we searched long and hard and this is what we found . . . . an ugly doll.
Doesn't he look happy?
We love this kid, and I had to show off his crooked smile













6 comments:
Ah, your baby is so cute! You guys always do such fun things, and with a new baby I'm impressed. I'm barely even getting out of the house.
He is such a cutie! I hope maybe he chooses something a little cuter for his life long friend.
what a doll! Him and Gavin will be such great friends!;)
Wow - I had a lot of catching up to do. I was behind on reading your blog. It was good to see you the other night. & I am so sorry about the bunny. That's always hard to go through!
Isn't that doll from Yo yabba gabba or something like that? I think it is kinda cute! We still have Garrett's monkey. He is the only one that attached himself to an animal... I won't let the kids touch it anymore for fear they will ruin it. :)
No, the doll isn't a Yo Gabba Gabba. It's actually called an UGLY DOLL. You should google them. There are tons of differnt ones to choose from and I thought this one was the cutest. I think it's darling! And great for a boy too.
Post a Comment