Devyns class has been learning about Indians.
I was asked to be in charge of her class Pow Wow.
They made a couple crafts, ate indian fry bread for a snack
and Stephanie did some indian chants and dance with them.
Thank You Stephanie and Jamie for helping out!
I couldn't have done it without you!

Devyns Class

Grandma Georgia came to show the class her indian treasures.
And talk with us about the indians and their culture.



Making Colored Pasta Necklaces



Indian Chanting and Dancing












4 comments:
Hey Sara,
I just found your family letter w/ blog address in my drawer...your family is SO CUTE! I'll have to add your link to our blog so we can watch your kids grow. And hey, we'll have to get together sometime this summer!
-Wendy Rupper
Looks like a fun kindergarten class. Always learning new things in fun ways!
Thanks for posting picturs of the party.
-Jamie
You are so creative, Sara!! Love the ideas I get from reading your blog!
Post a Comment