Saturday, March 29, 2008

EASTER (Satur)DAY

Every year we celebrate Easter on Saturday. It works out great!!
It can't get more exciting for Jacob than a BUG JAR!! A MONKEY beach towel!
Devyn was excited about her little fairies and her Fairy kite!
Devyn's Beach Towel Ethan is going through this stage where everytime he sees the camera he closes his eyes tight with a big cheeser! It's pretty funny, but hopefully he'll grow out of it soon. But here he is showing us his Thomas Choo Choo Train underwear. (He refuses to wear them right now) But he can't stand having a dirty diaper either. So I have hope he'll wear these soon!
Ethan won't open his eyes when you tell him to. So Jacob was going to help us out by opening up Ethans eyes for the picture. That was pretty funny too.
Look Ma! A NEMO Kite!!!! Hunting for eggs in the backyard.


Trying to hatch animals we found in eggs outside.



Jacob hatched a goat? I think. Jacob and Ethan out flying their kites

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! Sounds like they got some fun things. Not too much candy:)

Allison said...

What a small world. I found you guys through a friend who had Stephens blog on hers. It's been so fun to look at your family! By the way this is Allison Stickney Herring. It looks like you guys have lots of fun and your kids are so cute! Your whole family is! It's fun to see everyone. I'm glad I found ya! You can check out my blog at.............. http://3boysand1mom.blogspot.com/