On Saturday Dan and I went on a date to watch Matthews band,
The Cymatics.
It was fun to watch them play. I wish we could have stayed and watched the last band but we needed to get home to the kids. Here are some pictures of them playing.
It was fun to watch them play. I wish we could have stayed and watched the last band but we needed to get home to the kids. Here are some pictures of them playing.
(no flash, but I thought they turned out kinda cool looking)







While waiting to get in, Dan and I hopped into the photo booth
Here is our funny photo strip.
















3 comments:
You look like newlyweds!!!
You silly kids! Now thats a blast from the past.
I didn't know Mathew sang in his band--thats really cool.
Sara, for the Cutest Blog on the Block, go into your "Customize" screen. Then, go to "templates". Change it to the very first one, called "MINIMA". THEN, go and try the templates from Cutest Blog on the Block! If it still doesn't work, let me know!
Post a Comment