Friday, September 07, 2007

Where are you Ethan?

Do you ever have those days when you are busy getting stuff done and you aren't sure whether or not you want to check on the little one? Well I had one of those the other day.
Ethan was being so quiet and when I found him this is where he was.

Oh, am I in trouble?

It got even worse! I got the tub going with a little water and set him in there while I stripped off the sheets to clean them. When I walked downstairs to throw the sheets in the washer there was water dripping ALL OVER downstairs, I ran back upstairs to see that Ethan was dumping cups of water out of the tub for fun. It was a big mess! One thing after another!

1 comment:

Brookie said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! He did a really good job...I think he might have the artistic gene in him!