Saturday, September 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Devyn!

Devyn just turned six and wanted a barbie party.
So I made her this barbie cake, the first time I accidently
split the cake in half trying to get barbie in there.

Her songbook from Grandma Olson.
She had been wanting this book for a while now.
Amelia & Sydnie came by to wish Devyn a Happy Birthday!
Her new Laptop computer from Mom and Dad



Instead of having a friend party this year we had a family birthday party for Devyn. She really wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese and play and go to the restraunt and have everyone sing Happy Birthday to her. At the last minute she decided she wanted to eat pizza at Chuck E Cheese so we spent the whole time there. It was fun. We let her invite one friend and she had Sophie come along. It was crazy I was in a hurry and some how forgot my camera. Luckily Chuck E Cheese has a new fun machine that will draw you a picture up. Here is a couple pictures from Devyn and Sophie.




1 comment:

Brookie said...

Lucky little girl! What a fun barbie cake! I can't believe you forgot to take your camera to chuck-e-cheese!! See ya soon!