Sunday, May 22, 2011

Caleb Turns ONE!

My sweet baby boy turned ONE
This last year has gone by so fast!
 We had family over to celebrate.  We enjoyed a big dinner and then we were entertained by Caleb.  I was so happy that the evening turned out nice.  We had so much rain I was worried we would all be crammed inside the house.
~
A tradition in Korea for babies first birthdays is to put out several items and put the baby back and see what items they go for and it is supposed to tell you something about their future.  When Ethan turned one he picked up a wrench and he has been our little fixer boy.
 I was sure he was going to pick up that gun, he looked at it for a few seconds
 But then he went straight for the lion
 Second Harmonica
 Third he chose the ball


Opening Presents

 So grateful to have family come and help celebrate

 Ainsley loves my chickens

 Caleb got got the whole cake - everyone else got cupcakes

 First Bite
Look Ma . . . . no hands!



 He started using his dinosaur as a spoon
 Caleb enjoying the new sand for the sandbox from Grandma Olson
Thanks to my family for helping celebrate!

1 comment:

The Bensons said...

Oh man that is so stinking cute! He eats his cake the way I wish I could!