Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

I don't have many picture from Thanksgiving but we had a great time
Caleb enjoyed eating my mashed potatos & my yam ball
he kept asking for more and if I didn't get it to him he'd help himself
 The kids always enjoy every second with their cousins
 Jacob always amazes me at how much food he can shove down his gut
 My Mommy & Daddy
 This is the only time I sit together at a table (or tables) with
my brothers and sisters and we only do it every other year
 Ainsley  loves - loves - loves  my Caleb
We held our Thanksgiving feast in my moms church. 
It's nice not to be so crowded. 
We were able to play basketball - Jumprope & we even had 2 projectors set up with wii's on each one so we could play wii together.  It was a lot of fun.

By the way . . .  "white men can jump"

3 comments:

Michelle Olson said...

The funniest part of your dad jumping, was you laughing. I love your laugh. The only thing funnier, is when you and Daniel laugh together. Hilarious.

Becky Foster said...

Looks like a super fun Thanksgiving!

The Hamblin's said...

Happy Thanksgiving :) looks like fun! Thanks for posting the house pics below... it made me sad even though I was too young to remember when we lived there!