When I was young my grandma took us to the nutcracker for many years. I loved it and I hadn't been since. I have been wanting to take Devyn to see it for years and this year I FINALLY went. It was so fun and was as good as I remembered it being. Devyn was so excited to sit front row in the balcony. It was fun to be able to see the live orchestra playing below as well.

We got there way early - I got the time wrong on when it started
Devyn is admiring the orchestra below
So fun to have a date night with my little girl - she's growing up too fast













2 comments:
She really is growing us so fast it's crazy!! What a fun outing. And you look beautiful as always.
You are two cute girls! That is so fun, and what a good idea... maybe on day I'll take Molly! I've never been though so maybe it'll be a first for both of us!
Post a Comment