Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mommy, I love you!

After tucking Ethan into bed tonight. He said "Mommy, I'm going to sing you a song now" And this is what he sung me.

He's such a fun little guy!

I had to go get my camera and ask him to sing it to me again.

6 comments:

Julie said...

awwww! SO cute! I can't believe I'm going to say this because it makes me feel really old, but...wait until they turn 12...it's over.

sorry about that!

Michelle said...

That is cute. I'm glad you got it on camera.

Sarah said...

That is so cute! Taide has started to sing I am a Child of God and it melts my heart! Kids are the best!

Strong said...

What a cutie!

Kirstin said...

What a sweet little dude! We love him!

Jason and Britney said...

OK, you were right, he might be perfect after all.