Thursday, December 27, 2007

Grandma Janes Funeral

My Grandma Jane was an amazing woman. It's hard to believe she is really gone. She always amazed me how she could do so much. She even worked a job til the end, not because she had to, but because she wanted to. If only her body could have kept up with her mind and spirit. It was hard to watch her the last few weeks as her physical body was giving up on her. I'm so grateful to have the knowledge of the gospel. I know where she is and I think it is so neat that after 44 years she can meet up again with her husband. Its been a long time. Plus her brothers and sister and countless others. But we sure do miss her here. We have had many family traditions with our Grandma, many memories, and I hope we will be able to continue with them. I wish she could have been here for Christmas. Instead we said our goodbye on Christmas Eve.
We love and miss you Grandma!








No comments: