Sunday, November 11, 2007

Zermatt in Midway

Provo Temple on our real anniversary!
Well we just went out for our eighth year anniversary. We went out to Midway to the Zermatt and spent the night at the resort. It was a lot of fun. We especially need to thank Blake and Sarah for watching the kids for us. We were able to pretty much complete our Christmas shopping also! What a great weekend. Here are some photos.



Looking out our window

2 comments:

Brookie said...

Looks like fun! I CANNOT believe that it has already been 8 years...I thought you were joking at first...I don't know why...I just couldn't believe it!

Dixons said...

Wait...that means that we met, what, like 9-10 years ago!?? That's crazy! I love checking out your blog. Your family is adorable. I love the Halloween pics....such a cute idea! Your family pictures turned out great! They make me miss Utah. Take care!