Thursday, August 02, 2007

Rainy Day!

So when the rain started coming down yesterday the kids had to run out and play in it!
I know this picture looks like he's a little sad. But he was having fun!



Ethan just wanted to throw rocks in the puddles.



2 comments:

Mark and Lindsey Anderson said...

Hey guys! It was so fun to hear from you! Yeah, we kinda haven't been the best at updating our blog this summer. It's been so crazy! But Mark did just start up a website for us a few days ago, so that's what we'll be using from now on I'm sure. If you want to check it out, the website is: www.easysite.com/markandlinds
It seems like all is well with you guys! Hopefully we'll get to see everyone again in the near future! It seems like it's been forever! Lots of love,
Linds

Brookie said...

These are way cute pictures! You are a great mom to let them go out there...it is hard to let them get wet or dirty when you know they are going to come in the house to get the house wet and dirty! I hope when I have kids I will be willing to sacrifice my time! Sometimes I think I am a little selfish that way!